By registering for any workshop, appointment, or custom project, you agree to only participate if you are healthy and free of any symptoms (COVID-19 typical symptoms or otherwise). You agree to not risk the health of other participants and myself by staying home if there is any illness in question or if you have been exposed to someone else who is COVID-19 positive or suspected positive. You will be given credit to be applied to a future workshop should you need to miss class due to illness. We appreciate your concern for the other members of our community should you fall ill.
- We are offering a range of glass opportunities by appointment! The following options are available each week Monday - Sunday. Just call or email to schedule your appointment.
- BY APPOINTMENT: Coldworking, Independent Fusing + Kiln Rental, Bullseye Glass Shopping.
- CLICK HERE for more details on current By Appointment opportunities.
- Our studio is arranged to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
- We are offering some workshops OUTDOORS during spring, summer, and fall - weather permitting.
- There will be no material or tool sharing among students or instructors. When you come to class, everything you need will be ready for you at your spot.
- All tables, chairs, tools, and materials will be sanitized for you before you arrive, and again after you leave.
- CLICK HERE to see our current upcoming classes.
GLASS SHOPPING & GALLERY:
- Our shelves are stocked! We have a range of Bullseye Glass materials, tools, molds, and more available for sale. Make an appointment to shop privately with us and we can help you find any materials you need.
- Place your Bullseye Order with us! We are ordering regularly and can add your order to ours so you save on shipping!
- Need a special gift for someone or want to buy a unique piece of glass for your home? We have a selection of work created by Amanda Taylor that is available for purchase during your visit.